Saturday 21 July 2012

Let Violet Blooming

Recently, I often use this violet spandex long skirt. I just feel more comfortable and convenience. So, I had two ways to wear this skirt :)
1.Formal

Just combine with your favorite shawl, 
stripes shirt and bat-wing cardigan. 
Don't forget your necklace 



2.Non-formal

Plain or stripes t-shirt still looks nice. 
Don't forget belt and necklace. 
I feel comfy to go hangout with friends or 
go to campus.
ami and me

aini, ami, tania, me, dina and oma


5 comments:

  1. Long time no see you hereee juy!

    Love both of the looks! they really fit your character. I think the violet colour can represent your shiny personality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surely right milaa.. so sorry for long time disappearing, my time almost spend for college thingy (task, exam, task, exam....)
      But I will keep post to this blog, wait for me :)
      Miss you milaa.. :*

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete